The Best Smart Luggage – With Gps Tracking & Smart Locking: Intelligent technologies permeate all areas of our lives as even the most common and well-known objects become intelligent and, in one way or another, make the life of their owner easier. Today is the time to talk about smart suitcases, which are another beautiful “smart ordinary object.”
Best Smart Luggage – With Gps Tracking & Smart Locking
We have selected for you the 3 best pieces of luggage with GPS tracking, smart locking, and loss or theft notification, as well as the 3 accessories that make a normal suitcase smarter. But first, we will talk about the principle of operation of these devices. When you understand the essence of the matter, proceed directly to the topic you want.
- The multifunctional Smart Pack contains all available functions.
- Mid-range options have the same functions with poorer material quality.
- The affordable Smart Pack offers fewer features at a lower price.
- Smart luggage accessories include GPS trackers, tracer alarms, and scales.
What Functions Does Smart Luggage Have?
Have you ever lost your luggage? Has the bag’s combination lock ever broken? These are not the most comfortable situations. Sometimes the end is happy, and the missing item is found, but most of the time, a lost suitcase is never returned to its owner, and the combination lock has to be roughly removed. Hundreds of such cases occur. Smart luggage is literally the savior in such situations. The newfangled smart cases have 4 main functions:
- GPS tracking, this allows luggage tracking using a smartphone or other device. The budget-conscious users can purchase special keychain trackers for under $ 18 that allow them to keep track of the location of the bag they are connected to from anywhere you are connected to the internet.
- Remote locking is an alternative to an outdated combination lock keychain. A lock is built into the luggage that can be controlled with a mobile device. It will cause trouble for all airport thieves as you can barely imperceptibly open such a suitcase.
- A charger is a built-in power bank. It’s a great emergency charging invention that allows you to revive your devices without opening the case to find the charger.
- A built-in scale saves you having to pay for overweight luggage.
That’s it in terms of the smart technologies, but the convenience and reliability of the suitcases are also improved:
- The design is ergonomic and practical because the smart luggage is always designed so that each bag serves a special purpose. There are case covers for laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices that securely attach the device and prevent damage caused by other things in the bag.
- A shockproof case is required to avoid carrying and tearing luggage with other cargo in the airport. To avoid this, Smart Pack has a special anti-shock cover. This also makes the case waterproof so that the valuable cargo is not damaged in the pouring rain.
- Improved wheels Avoid getting caught and stopped. This effect is based on wheels with a larger diameter, special know-how, and special materials.
Top 3 Best Smart Luggage Under $300 to $400
Smart luggage is an innovative device. The market niche is not yet fully formed, but we can already identify three clear market leaders in the upper, middle, and lower price range. If you love new and trendy items, it is high time to get such a chic suitcase. It is up to you which model you choose.
1. The Most Common Premium Case: Bluesmart Black Edition – Intelligent Luggage: Gps, Remote Locking, Battery Charger
A premium suitcase is the most expensive. Why is it considered a premium? This smart luggage has all of the existing functions (which we will describe using this example) and is made of more expensive materials than its competing products. Another notable detail is that the device is not the no-name fruit of creativity but rather a full-fledged IndieGoGo product that was given the go-ahead for 10,592 supporters.
The model is available in two versions: the reserved “Black Edition” made from the finest materials (more on this below) and an informal “One” with blue accents. The second model is cheaper and the best-selling product. The technical properties are completely identical; The only difference is in the design. Read, choose, and buy one that you like better.
What do you imagine when you hear the words “Smart Pack”? Most likely, you think of futuristic designs where all the bells and whistles are “visible to the naked eye. However, this is not the case! Bluesmart Black Edition looks pretty succinct and familiar. The case is made of high-quality polycarbonate and reinforced nylon. It’s practically impossible to do anything.” to bend or scratch, and this is the main advantage over aluminum models that have dented after a few trips have the luggage with a “wheels +” sign: 4 wheels are built into a suitcase to make it easier for the owner to carry. Users are flattering this option: talk about this decision: “The bikes are fantastic, and it doesn’t take any effort to ride them (even on rough surfaces).” Read all customer reviews to find out more.
Smart functions are the most interesting. We’ll start with a GPS tracker. You need to download a special app for your smartphone that will allow you to track the location of the suitcase on 3G networks and with the help of GPS from around the world. There is a useful optional function that informs the inattentive users about the loss of luggage. As soon as they move more than 10 m away from the suitcase, an alarm sounds, and notification via the smartphone is displayed. Then a single click switches the alarm tone on the suitcase. If the theft occurs in a public place, it will scare the unfortunate thief!
A smart lock is a next benefit. You control it again with your smartphone. It’s a breeze: the lock opens when you click. No sophisticated combination lock schemes have been implemented, but this is not a problem as you can protect your smartphone with a password. Smart Lock can be synchronized with the tracker so that when the alarm is activated (or deactivated), the lock will be closed even if it has been unlocked, and only the owner of the gadget can unlock it. The next digital feature is the built-in 10000 mAh power bank (which allows about 3 full charges of the iPhone 7). The charger outlet was not placed randomly. It’s located near the base of the handle, where it can be wired to a mobile device.
The latest digital innovation is the intelligent scale. The screen is near the handle, right next to the activation button. When you have packed the suitcase, click to see the luggage’s exact weight on the screen. This is definitely impressive, especially when you compare this suitcase to an old one. In addition, the ergonomics are well thought out. A quick-access pocket for tablets, laptops, or papers is designed so that you no longer have to search for the device you need. Note that this bag does not have a digital lock, and you are not the only one with quick access to the items there.
- All in all, the device is fresh and innovative and will definitely impress others with its functionality.
- Black Edition Price: Check the current price
- Price of the “One” model: Check the current price
2. All Functions at an Affordable Price: Payeel Multi-function Smart Luggage Gps Battery Charging Connection With Remote Locking
This is a cheaper analog of the top of the line. The most obvious differences are smaller dimensions and inexpensive materials. Instead of polycarbonate, absolute plastic is used for aluminum inserts. Yes, it is much easier to damage a suitcase like this, but if you don’t travel a lot, do you really need the chicest luggage?
The manufacturer only saved the materials as its functionality is identical to that of its predecessor. The only difference is that it uses different software. The design is also slightly different as the scale is integrated in the handle, and the USB port for charging is located lower. The color options are also less restrained, as the classic black has been replaced with the silver exterior and blue interior.
The price is more reasonable, the features are pretty much the same, so why not invest in such a smart travel bag ??
Price: check the current price
3. A Cheap Smart Suitcase – Planet Traveler Usa Usa Smart Tech Case 23 “Check-in
This reduced rate model has limited functionality as it lacks a digital lock, power bank, and alarm tracking. A classic combination lock is replacing a digital lock. In general, it looks worse, but you wouldn’t complain about the price.
A scale and a GPS tracker (similar to the best in this review but with no loss notification) are available. The 4 wheels are more mediocre than those of the previous models. They are not rubberized, so we do not recommend going off-road with this case. Think carefully; maybe your regular suitcase with a GPS tracker is a better alternative.
Price: check the current price.
3 Awesome Smart Luggage Accessories
Do you think smart travel bags are too expensive? This is not a problem. You can upgrade your old suitcase with the help of several devices, namely the GPS tracker, the alarm tracker, and the luggage scale. Choose what is missing in your luggage.
1. DYNOTAG WEB / GPS-ENABLED QR SMART DELUXE STEEL LUGGAGE TAG AND BRAIDED STEEL LOOP
Is it important to track the baggage? Then this device saves a lot of money! This is a GPS keychain with built-in features that are identical to full-size GPS trackers. You can use any browser for tracking as each model has its own account that can be used to do the monitoring. You visit this private page, enter the required data (your username and password), and get the keychain’s location data by synchronizing the device with the map. Unfortunately, an acoustic alarm was not installed. The only problem is that you’d better keep the device in your pocket, so it doesn’t get lost, and thieves don’t notice, so you can easily track your luggage.
Price: check the current price.
2. YUNT MINI SMART BLUETOOTH 4.0 LOW ENERGY ANTI-LOST ALARM WIRELESS REMOTE SHUTTER GPS TRACKER ALARM KEYCHAIN FOR CHILDREN, KEYS, PETS, ETC.
This keychain will not allow you to properly track your luggage as its job is to notify you of the loss of luggage. Once the tracker is within a certain distance from you, a notification will appear on your phone. It runs through an app rather than a browser, which makes things easier. Remember to attach the keychain securely so that it does not get lost.
Price: check the current price.
3. SMART WEIGH GO110 ON THE MOVE EZ GRIP DIGITAL TRAVEL, HANGING SCALE
If you want to take a lot with you on your travels but don’t want to pay for overweight luggage, you absolutely have to do without a pocket scale. These intelligent hanging scales have a load capacity of up to 50 kg and are the best idea when it comes to weighing the suitcase quickly.
The build quality is certainly much inferior to that of the built-in scales for smart suitcases, but would you actually ask a lot from the device? They serve their intended purpose as the scale works accurately and quickly. We don’t ask for more from this mini gadget.
Smart luggage is a potentially growing device niche. So far, only a few models are available on the market. However, you can get any of the models mentioned above, especially if you travel a lot and are serious about luggage security. To save some money and take the first step into the intelligent lifestyle, you can try one of the cheaper accessories.
- Freshly Pressed Is the Favorite
- Our Advice for Choosing a Suitable Sit Up Bench for Your Training Sessions
- Checking Your Heart Rate Provides More Effective Training
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H: Review and opinion
- Types of light bulbs: how to choose the most efficient, cheapest and low consumption light bulb for your home